- This event has passed.
Shelf: How to Scale Through Outsourced Development Teams
November 29, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
In today’s noisy tech market, choosing the right software development partner is like playing Russian roulette. Picking the wrong partner means losing time and money, as well as plenty of aggravation and stress for the management team. Picking the right partner decreases cost, shortens time to market and enables companies to scale effectively.
Despite this high-risk game, many companies still seek development partners to help them build their product and expand their capacity to deliver world-class solutions. The question is how to succeed playing this game.
The panel discussion will be led by Sedarius Tekara Perrotta, CEO of Shelf, who will help to navigate how—and how not—to enlist the support of outsourced development teams.
- How to identify a development partner who can deliver
- Checklist of key criteria for vetting development partners
- Red flags that signal a project is going off the rails months before the “bad news”
- How to get out of a bad situation with a development partner and transition the project to a team that can deliver
- How does a best practice software service provider run its projects?
- How to reduce risk and maintain control by leveraging AWS tools and services with your development partner
- Which payment model is better: project-based fixed price, or hourly time & material?
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta, CEO, Shelf
- Tobias Jaeckel, CTO, Shelf
- Liubomyr Pohreliuk, CEO, Inoxoft