- $15,000 credits over two years with one year of business support (up to $5,000)
- No funding cap so long as company only has one institutional round
- A company that previously used Activate credits from another investor is no longer eligible to utilize the Connecticut Innovations link
- Start date for credits is the round’s funding date
- Credits will take 10 days to show up in account and will apply to that month’s invoice
SnapshotAmazon Web Services offers reliable, scalable and inexpensive cloud computing services to our portfolio companies.
MIGRATE CAMPAIGN PROGRAM
Migrations are accepted into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) program if the company meets all the following qualifications:
- Is a startup
- Has not exited or IPO’d
- Is venture/accelerator backed
- Is fast-growing
- Charges $25K a month on its current provider
- Has six months’ minimum of communication history
Receive up to three months’ worth of credits based on current spend, with a business-level support credit of $5,000 for one year.
WHAT YOU GET
TO CLAIM YOUR CREDITS
The AWS Startup Team is available to help with any and all AWS or Amazon, Inc., questions you have. If you haven’t yet claimed credits via AWS Activate, the investment by Connecticut Innovations makes you eligible for $15K of AWS credits over two years from investment date.
Apply with: OrgIDtYW6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the month of investment