Get To Know
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
Phil directs and supervises the finance and IT teams of Connecticut Innovations. As CFO, he is responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, strategic planning, debt management and treasury functions. In addition to his core duties, Phil serves as project manager for the Jackson Laboratory project and the Connecticut Ecosystem.
Phil joined the CI team as CFO in July 2012 as part of the merger between CI and the Connecticut Development Authority (CDA). He was the chief financial officer at CDA for 12 years. He also spent four years as a senior accountant with Deloitte & Touche.
- B.S., Accounting, Villanova University
- Favorite place: New Jersey Shore
- Community/volunteer work: Youth basketball
- Favorite hobbies: Golfing, hiking, traveling
- Favorite food: Homemade applesauce
best advice given
“Keep it simple.”