Senior Managing Director, Investments
Peter Longo is senior managing director of investments at CI and has spent over 22 years in numerous roles at CI. Peter is responsible for evaluating investment opportunities, structuring investments and monitoring portfolio companies through active board participation. Peter’s past CI investments include: Achillion Pharmaceuticals (IPO), Cardium Health (acquired by Centene), CYA Technologies (acquired by enChoice), eTouches (acquired by HGGC), NeuVis (acquired by Rational Software), Nufern (acquired by Rofin-Sinar), SilverSky (acquired by BAE Systems), PCC Technology Group (acquired by Clearview Capital) and Post-N-Track.
Peter also serves on the board of the Yale Innovation Fund and serves on the University of Connecticut patent review committee.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Connecticut
- M.B.A., University of Hartford
- Connecticut Army National Guard
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Favorite place: Yellowstone National Park
- Favorite hobbies: Hiking, being in the great outdoors
“Always be on time.”