Matt is responsible for sourcing and evaluating investment opportunities, structuring new investments and monitoring portfolio companies. In particular, he has led several of Connecticut Innovations’ deals in the digital health sector, including Diameter Health, Inbox Health, ReferWell, TrialJectory, Populi and PatientWisdom (acquired by NRC Health).
Matt’s extensive experience includes five years at Cross Sector Consulting, where he provided strategic consulting services including planning, financial analyses, competitive analyses and implementation strategies for a variety of clients, including health care, education, community development finance and workforce organizations. Previously, he worked at the Urban Institute, where he developed predictive models to analyze the effects of health policy legislation.
- B.A., Economics, Haverford College
- M.B.A., Finance/Strategy, Yale School of Management
- Diameter Health (Board Observer)
- Hubbub (Board Member)
- Inbox Health (Board Member)
- My Gene Counsel (Board Observer)
- PatientWisdom (Board Member)
- ReferWell (Board Member)
- Source Defense (Board Observer)
- Trialjectory (Board Observer)
- Favorite Place: Vermont
- Favorite Hobbies: Tennis, Red Sox, hiking, cooking
- Passion: Being a dad
- Favorite Food: Frank Pepe’s pizza (New Haven)