Ting joined the CI Venture Team as an investment associate in March 2018. She is supporting CI’s bioscience venture team on prospects and existing portfolio companies. Her role is to source new opportunities, conduct due diligence of prospects and ongoing portfolio companies, prepare pitches, assist with deal closing, and serve as a board observer for several portfolio companies.
Ting recently completed her M.B.A. at Quinnipiac University. During her time in business school, she held several internships, consulting and volunteer positions, primarily involving the business and investment aspects of the healthcare and biotech/pharmaceutical industries (CI, AvanBio, Life Science Quest, Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association, and Quinnipiac University Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship). Prior to business school, Ting was a postdoctoral associate at Yale University, doing research in the area of cardiac stem cells.
- B.S., Biological Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology
- M.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, University of Vermont
- M.B.A., Quinnipiac University
- Favorite place: Jiuzhaigou, China
- Favorite hobbies: Kayaking, hiking, reading and volunteering
- Goal: Travel the world