Pauline, who joined Connecticut Innovations in 2002, has led CII’s investments in Environmental Energy Services, Aventri fka eTouches (acquired by HGGC), Phlatbed, Premise Corporation (acquired by Eclipsys Corporation), Cadenza Innovation, Fitscript, LambdaVision and Summit Street Medical. She serves on the boards of Environmental Energy Services, LambdaVision and Phlatbed. She also managed CII’s investment in CGI (acquired by Gilead) and CiDRA Corporation, which successfully sold its oil and gas business segment. Pauline is also responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of CI’s venture operations, including planning and analysis, compliance, reporting and training.
Pauline joined CII with over 10 years of experience in both manufacturing and service organizations. She was a senior financial professional with an early-stage software development company and launched her career at Ernst & Young, LLP.
- B.S., Accounting, University of Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant – Connecticut
- BioArray Genetics, Inc.
- Cadenza Innovation, Inc.
- Environmental Energy Services, Inc.
- Fitscript, LLC
- LambdaVision, Inc.
- Onsert Media Group
- Summit Street Medical, LLC
- Unisoft Medical Corporation
- Favorite place: Maine beaches
- Passion: Finding a cure for type 1 diabetes
- Favorite hobbies: I love sports—soccer, softball, football and basketball. My kids are athletes—they play softball, basketball and field hockey, and I used to coach soccer.
- Favorite food: Pumpkin chip cookies