Senior Managing Director, Investments
Pauline, who joined Connecticut Innovations in 2002, has led CI’s investments in Bioarray Genetics, Environmental Energy Services, eTouches, Premise Corporation (acquired by Eclipsys Corporation), Cadenza Innovation, Fitscript, LambdaVision and Summit Street Medical. She serves on the boards of Environmental Energy Services, Bioarray Genetics, Fitscript, LambdaVision and Summit Street Medical. She also managed CI’s investment in CGI (acquired by Gilead) and CiDRA Corporation, which successfully sold its oil and gas business segment. In addition to being responsible for initiating and closing deals, Pauline manages the investment associates and investment support staff.
Pauline is also responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of CI Venture’s operations, including planning and analysis, compliance, reporting and training.
Pauline joined CI with over 10 years of experience in both manufacturing and service organizations. She was a senior financial professional with an early-stage software development company and launched her career at Ernst & Young, LLP.
- B.S., Accounting, University of Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant – Connecticut
- Favorite place: Maine beaches
- Passion: Finding a cure for type 1 diabetes
- Favorite hobbies: I love sports—soccer, softball, football and basketball. My kids are athletes—they play softball, basketball and field hockey, and I used to coach soccer.
- Favorite food: Pumpkin chip cookies