Get To Know
Senior Vice President and Chief Information and Process Officer
Pauline is responsible for process and reporting for CI and oversight of the venture activities of the organization. She assists in the creation, implementation and management of many of CI’s funding initiatives through her work with the Eli Whitney, CBIF, and SSBCI programs. Pauline is responsible for the efficiency and efficacy of CI’s venture operations, including planning and analysis, compliance, reporting and training.
Over her years at CI, Pauline has also led CII’s investments in several portfolio companies, including but not limited to Aventri (formerly eTouches), which was acquired by HGGC; Environmental Energy Services; Cadenza Innovations, Inc.; Premise Corporation (acquired by Eclipsys Corporation); and LambdaVision. She continues to serve on the boards of Environmental Energy Services and Phlatbed. She also managed CII’s investment in CGI (acquired by Gilead) and CiDRA Corporation, which successfully sold its oil and gas business segment.
Pauline joined CI in 2002 and has a depth of expertise in manufacturing and service organizations. She was a senior financial professional with an early-stage software development company and launched her career at Ernst & Young, LLP. Pauline is a registered CPA in Connecticut.
- B.S., Accounting, University of Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant – Connecticut
- BioArray Genetics, Inc.
- Cadenza Innovation, Inc.
- Environmental Energy Services, Inc.
- Fitscript, LLC
- LambdaVision, Inc.
- Onsert Media Group
- Summit Street Medical, LLC
- Unisoft Medical Corporation
- Favorite place: Maine beaches
- Passion: Finding a cure for type 1 diabetes
- Favorite hobbies: I love sports—soccer, softball, football and basketball. My kids are athletes—they play softball, basketball and field hockey, and I used to coach soccer.
- Favorite food: Pumpkin chip cookies