Managing Director, Investments
Patrick leads CI investments in the clean technology, industrial/energy technologies, life sciences, software and digital media sectors.
Previously, Patrick was a project development manager for the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund’s On-Site Renewable Distributed Generation Program, where he provided financial analysis on renewable energy projects. Prior to the Clean Energy Fund, Patrick worked at UTC Power, where he led the installation engineering efforts for their zero-emissions PureCycle product. Patrick’s experience also includes tenures at Duke Engineering and Services (now AREVA NP) and Yankee Atomic Electric Company.
- B.S., Nuclear Engineering, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- M.B.A., Finance, New York University Stern School of Business
- Avitus Orthopaedics, Inc.
- Chief of Staff, LLC
- CiDRA Holdings, LLC
- Landsdowne Labs
- Mobile Sense Technologies
- r4 Technologies, LLC
- Ready Dock, Inc.
- Shoreline Biome
- Sirona Medical Technologies, Inc.
- SmartEquip, Inc.