Executive in Residence
Michael serves as a valued adviser and counsel to CI portfolio company leaders. In his role, he helps businesses successfully navigate engineering issues and assists CEOs with the growth of their businesses.
A seasoned operations professional, Michael served for more than 10 years as an executive officer in several capacities for Connecticut-based Winchester Electronics, a global leader in the design, development and deployment of interconnect technology. He was the company president from 2000 through 2006, and president and chief executive officer (CEO) from 2006 through 2010. Most recently, he served as the company’s chairman.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering Technology, Roger Williams University
- E.M.B.A., University of New Haven
- Executive Management and Leadership Training, Harvard Business School
- Financial Management Certificate, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Favorite place: San Francisco
- Passion: I love to cook, because I love to eat.
- Favorite hobbies: Traveling, playing guitar
- Favorite food: Indian cuisine
“Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it’s a sign of strength.”