DEVICE42 West Haven, Connecticut
Device42 software centralizes data center management, making IT assets visible, understandable and controllable. Founded in 2010, the company designs comprehensive, low-cost solutions that help businesses visualize their infrastructure, understand network inter-dependencies, improve network security, and mitigate the impacts of planned and unplanned IT network changes.
- $3.5M total investment
- $1M CI total investment to lead the Series A round
- Assistance to obtain DECD financing
- Device42’s bookings grew 2.6 times in 2015, after the first year of CI investment, and 2.3 times in 2016.
- The number of full-time employees has grown from two to 17.
- Most importantly, these growth rates appear to be sustainable for the foreseeable future.