Device42 software centralizes data center management, making IT assets visible, understandable and controllable. Founded in 2010, the company designs comprehensive, low-cost solutions that help businesses visualize their infrastructure, understand network inter-dependencies, improve network security and mitigate the impacts of planned and unplanned IT network changes.
the support and solutions
- $3.5M total investment
- $1M CI total investment to lead the Series A round
- Assistance to obtain DECD financing
- Device42’s bookings grew 2.6 times in 2015, after the first year of CI investment, and 2.3 times in 2016.
- The number of full-time employees has grown from two to 17.
- Most importantly, these growth rates appear to be sustainable for the foreseeable future.
“Device42 would not have been able to generate the fast growth in revenues and Connecticut jobs that we have achieved without the investment and invaluable follow-on help provided by CI.”
FOUNDER AND CEO, DEVICE42