The Arccos Golf system puts 14 ultralight sensors on the grip of players’ clubs, synced with their smartphone or watch. It records every shot and delivers real-time data, such as club distances, directional tendencies and GPS mapping.
the support and solutions
- A $1.5 million investment (November 2015)
- Douglas Roth joined the Board of Directors
- Introductions and support through:
- Entrepreneurs in Residence
- Participation in CI events
- CEO networking, plus personal and CI network contacts
- Grew market adoption of the Arccos Golf GPS Shot Tracking System.
- Designed and launched second-generation system: Arccos 360, featuring ultralight low-profile sensors and enhanced shot detection algorithm.
- Partnered with Cobra Golf, Inc., to develop and commercially launch the first connected golf club. A major technological breakthrough, COBRA CONNECT™ features a seamlessly integrated Arccos sensor into each COBRA CONNECT™ driver grip.
- Partnered with Microsoft Corporation to launch an innovative course management platform called the Arccos Course Analyzer. The system layers a user’s data on top of millions of data points to provide personalized recommendations for optimal strategy on almost every golf hole in the world.
“The introductions to local and NYC-area movers and shakers have helped me and Arccos grow tremendously. CI’s drive to create a stronger network among startup founders and other CEOs is invaluable.”
CEO AND CO-FOUNDER, ARCCOS