Connecticut Innovations Strategic Framework describes our vision and mission, and our strategic goals.
CI's vision is to drive a vibrant, entrepreneurial technology-based economy in Connecticut.
Our mission is to lead the development and deployment of innovative technology-based strategies that will expand and leverage resources to:
- Mentor, advise and invest in entrepreneurs and the commercialization of innovative technologies
- Support applied research and development to increase university - industry collaboration and technology transfer
- Develop, promote, and administer relevant public policies and programs
- Foster collaboration between government, business, nonprofits and academia
Strategic goals that are embraced by the entire organization include:
- Inform and educate;
- Assume a leadership position in the technology community;
- Expand and leverage capital resources that will encourage the development and deployment of technology;
- Optimize Portfolio and Program Effectiveness by effectively administering programs that increase the applied research, development and commercialization contributing to CT's technology growth;
- Develop a highly effective organizational culture and structure that appropriately empowers and recognizes individual and team contributions that advance the vision and mission of the organization.